Sometimes native Microsoft SCCM 2007 ASP reports don’t convert correctly to SSRS reports. Based on your feedback, we have fixed some of these reports.
The latest free conversion tool that you can download from our website is for the report License 01A – Microsoft license ledger for Microsoft License Statements.
What we did:
- Fixed prompts
- Allowed “all” channel codes to be viewed
- Set default “ – All -” as default for channel codes prompt
- Removed CollectionID from table
- Added collection name to header
- Updated font to fix overlapping issue
- Adjusted column widths to make the report more readable
- Removed extra datasource for MPLA link
- Changed the second query set to static text
- Added drill-through to MPLA URL
- Changed page size to 8.5 x 11
- Adjusted margins by a ¼ inch left and right
- Very minimal changes to SQL to allow for it to work within SQL BI tool
- Updated header
- Set datasource to one that can be used by SQL BI, this will get reset to the MS datasource on installation
- Some SQL formatting to allow for easier readability
Here is what License 01A – Microsoft license ledger for Microsoft License Statements looks like now:
This is what the original report looked like:
Note that not all of the columns were able to fit onto one page.
If you have more suggestions about what reports should be repaired, contact Info at Enhansoft.