Enhansoft Reporting (ER)
Enhansoft Reporting enhances the value of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) by extending the inventory details collected by SCCM. Enhansoft Reporting then puts these inventory details into over 150 clear and precise reports. It doesn’t matter what version of SCCM you are using, you can use all of Enhansoft Reporting’s reports! This new reporting package takes all of the hard work out of creating your own custom reports.
Enhansoft Reporting will help you to answer questions such as:
- What is the patch status of a single computer or collection of computers?
- How many monitors will need to be replaced when upgrading computers?
- What monitor resolution is a specific employee using?
It will also help answer security-related questions such as:
- Who is a local administrator on my server?
- What shares and share permissions are on workstations?
Dashboards / Reports
Enhansoft Reporting’s over 150 dashboards and reports are sorted into 25 categories. Each category is a complete set of dashboards and reports. Most categories will have dashboards and reports that start at a high level. From these dashboards and reports you can then drill down to reports about specific computers.
For example, “Overall Software Update Status Dashboard,” is a high level report. It drills down to, “Count of PCs Missing Software Updates by Classification,” which in turn drills down to, “List of PCs With a Particular Software Update,” which finally drills down to, “Computer Software Update Details by Classification.”
Enhansoft Reporting delivers comprehensive and meaningful reports through System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in less than one hour.
Enhansoft Reporting gives you an extensive choice of reports, and our team is always adding more.
Some of the reports included in Enhansoft Reporting are:
- Overall Missing Software Update Status by Classification
- System Center Endpoint Protection (SCEP) Dashboard
- Advertisement Metric Dashboard
- Count of Office SKUs
- List of PCs by SCEP Anti-Virus Signature Version
- List of PCs by Office SKU
- Count of Share Types
- List of PCs With a Particular Software Update
- Computer Software Update Details by Classification
- Computer Monitor Details
- Current Resolution Dashboard
- List of Monitors by Current Resolution
- List of Monitors by Partial Serial Number
- List of Monitors by Power Management Setting
- Percentage of Computers with One or More Monitor
User Friendly Operating
Aside from integrating with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch, SCCM 2012, SCCM 2012 R2 and SCCM 2007, Enhansoft Reporting produced reports are inter-active, and can be exported to CSV, Excel, PDF, TIFF, Web Archive, and XML file formats. They are also pre-sized, so they can be printed easily on standard-sized paper.
Enhansoft Reporting’s SSRS reports help you to manage better, more efficiently, and more effectively. Our reports also help you to better maintain security risks by avoiding costly security breaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to input any information into SCCM before Enhansoft Reporting will work?
You don’t need to do a thing. Simply install Enhansoft Reporting and your SCCM data will automatically populate our reports.
How long do I need to wait before I see reports about software updates, service accounts, SQL licenses, etc.?
Results are almost immediate.