Office 2003 SSRS Reports
The reports within Enhanced Web Reporting (EWR) are grouped into categories; one such category is Office 2003. Like all other categories within EWR, this one has been updated to include SSRS reports.
SQL Reporting Services in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 enables administrators to use the advanced reporting features of SSRS. Some of the advantages of using SSRS are:
· Report subscriptions allowing reports to be e-mailed on a schedule.
· Cleaner user interface
· Allows for reports to be exported to various file formats such as PDF and Excel.
· Allows for graphics and data to be intermixed within reports.
Reports within this category are:
· EWR – Computer Office 2003 Details
· EWR – Count of Office Edition Type (Office 2003)
· EWR – Count of Office Release Type (Office 2003)
· EWR – Count of Office SKU (Office 2003)
· EWR – List of PCs By Office Edition Type (Office 2003)
· EWR – List of PCs By Office Release Version (Office 2003)
· EWR – List of PCs By Office SKU (Office 2003)
Sample report from the Office 2003 category: