New Version of Enhansoft’s Warranty Information Reporting
Immediate – Wednesday May 14, 2014
TechEd North America 2014, Houston, Texas
Enhansoft is pleased to announce the release of Warranty Information Reporting, Version 3 at TechEd North America 2014!
Included in this release are several new features, including new reports, and more supported manufacturers which will help organizations clearly understand their PC hardware environment.
“We heard our clients’ requests for proxy support, more vendors, and reports about computer ages,” said Lead Developer Suzanne Tighe. “This version of Warranty Information Reporting includes all of those requests and more!”
• Proxy support for all existing (Dell, Compaq, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba) and newly added supported manufacturers.
• New supported manufacturers:
o Apple (with Windows OS)
• Additional SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports:
o Count of PCs by Age
o List of PCs by Age
o List of PCs by Collection
o List of PCs by Partial Serial Number
o List of PCs by User Name
• All SSRS reports fully support the Role-Based Administration (RBA) feature in Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
• Now you can remotely view warranty data for any PC!
• New ability to capture custom items such as the Purchase Order (PO) number and Asset Tag information of PCs.
Warranty Information Reporting integrates with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2/R3.
Warranty Information Reporting enables key stakeholders to make intelligent business decisions, including:
• Eliminating hardware waste.
• Reducing hardware repair cost.
• Optimizing hardware refresh cycles.
• Reducing manual data entry.
• Allowing automated data gathering.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.