Computer System SSRS Reports
The reports within Enhanced Web Reporting (EWR) are grouped into categories; one such category is Computer System. Like all other categories within EWR, this one has been updated to include SSRS reports.
SQL Reporting Services in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 enables administrators to use the advanced reporting features of SSRS. Some of the advantages of using SSRS are:
· Report subscriptions allowing reports to be e-mailed on a schedule.
· Cleaner user interface
· Allows for reports to be exported to various file formats such as PDF and Excel.
· Allows for graphics and data to be intermixed within reports.
Reports within this category are:
· EWR – Computer System Details
· EWR – Count of PCs By Chassis Bootup State
· EWR – Count of PCs By DST Enabled
· EWR – Count of PCs By Role
· EWR – Count of PCs By Thermal State
· EWR – Count of PCs By Wakeup Type
· EWR – List of PC Bootup State
· EWR – List of PCs by DST enabled State
· EWR – List of PCs by Role
· EWR – List of PCs by Thermal State
· EWR – List of PCs by Wakeup State
Sample report from the Computer System category: