Enhansoft is a privately-held company with its headquarters located in Ottawa, Canada.
Enhansoft’s trusted, best-of-breed IT solutions are successfully implemented by global enterprises and government organizations alike, in order to mitigate security and compliance risks, enhance accountability, lower IT costs, and increase efficiency within the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager environment.
Built on the foundation of boutique products, Enhansoft expanded its service offerings across the Microsoft System Center product suite, specializing in inventory retrieval and reporting to provide clients with cost effective and reliable solutions to their IT asset needs.
Enhansoft is a Microsoft Partner, and member of Microsoft’s System Center Alliance. As well, Enhansoft’s Chief Architect, Garth Jones, is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP).
Join our talented team
We are looking to expand our Microsoft System Center practice. See below for job description details, and if you are a good fit send your résumé to email@example.com.
System Center Service Manager – System Engineer
We are looking to expand our Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) practice with system engineers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Intermediate System Center Configuration Manager Administrator
We are looking to expand our Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM/CM) practice with system engineers.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing and maintaining Windows environments (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008) using enterprise systems management tools such as:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (CM12)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 (SCCM)
- Systems Management Server 2003 (SMS)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Well-versed in speaking to customers about possible ways to best manage and maintain their System Center environments.
- Background in automation and scripting deployments.
Experience in deploying Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows XP across an enterprise.
- Certified in, or would like to get certified in:
- System Center Configuration Manager (70-243, 70-401)
- Windows 7 (70-680)
- Windows 2008 (R2) (70-640, 70-642, 70-643, 70-646, 70-747, 70-669)
- SQL (70-432)
- Creative, thinking outside of the box, eager to learn and truly committed to the success of a new, emerging product and company.
- Detail oriented, able to clearly communicate ideas and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in Canada.
- Preference for existing Canadian government security clearance of enhanced reliability or higher.
Send résumé to email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
Visit our social media to see our Tips and tricks!